For breakfasts, Porridge oats are the way to go for me 🙂
I’ll just have oats.
For lunches and dinners, I’m preparing:
– Mug soups
– Green lentils
– Red split lentils
– Mushy peas
– Hard boiled eggs or fried eggs
– Egg fried rice
– Rice (as a base for most meals including lentils or peas)
I’ll be using the following products this week:
– White rice: 45p (1kg)
– Green lentils: £1.15 (500g)
– Red split lentils: 90p (500g)
– Porridge Oats: 53p (700g)
– Mushy peas: 16p (1 can)
– Mug soup: 50p (8)
– Eggs: £1.18 (15)
My week would cost £4.97, I bought my products mainly from Tesco and Lidl this week as usual. I just went to Lidl for the rice and the eggs.
I’m using mug soup, lentils and spices from my stock so I spent £2.32 for this week meal plan.